THE BEST ACTIVE INGREDIENTS FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY’S HEALTHLero NATALIENCE completes your diet during pregnancy and breast-feeding by giving you the minerals and vitamins that play a role in fundamental functions, especially:
- DHA (omega-3 fatty acid, provided by 60% concentrated wild fish oil, when consumed by pregnant women contributes to the normal development of the eyes and the brain in the foetus;
- folic acid (vitamin B9) that plays a role in the division of cells and the normal syntheses of amino acids. It also plays a role in the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy and so is good for women wanting to get pregnant or already pregnant;
- vitamin B8 that helps the normal functioning of the nervous system;
- iodine, recommended because it contributes to keeping the thyroid functioning well and to the production of thyroid hormones;
- vitamin B1 that plays a role in normal psychological functions;
- iron and vitamin B12 that play a role in the normal formation of red blood cells.
The basis of your health/maternityThere is no need to eat for two as in the saying but to eat twice as well during pregnancy.
- Eat regularly and with as much variety as possible.
- Absorb enough calcium for bone mineralisation and to enrich the maternal milk to come.
- Consume foods rich in iron (ginger, parsley, dried apricots, cashew nuts, dried fruit, spinach, dandelion) and folic acid (watercress, spinach, parsley, broccoli, dandelion, chestnuts).
- Avoid untreated milk and cheeses made from untreated milk, cooked meats, raw fish, and only eat well cooked meat.
- Take light exercise regularly under medical supervision (walking, swimming, exercise bike).
- Do not drink alcohol and do not smoke through the whole duration of the pregnancy and while breast-feeding.
|ANALYSE PAR CAPSULE||VNR|
|Huile de poissons sauvages|
60% de DHA naturel
|Fer||14 mg||100 %|
|Zinc||10 mg||100 %|
|Vitamine E||10 mg||83 %|
|Vitamine B6||2 mg||143 %|
|Vitamine B2||1,6 mg||114 %|
|Vitamine B1||1,4 mg||127 %|
|400 mcg||200 %|
|Vitamine B8||150 mcg||300 %|
|Iode||150 mcg||100 %|
|Sélénium||35 mcg||64 %|
|Vitamine D||5 mcg||100%|
|Vitamine B12||1 mcg||40 %|
To contribute to the normal development of the brain and eyes in the foetus and breast-fed child.
To help meet nutritional needs during pregnancy.
1 capsule a day during pregnancy.
Box of 30 capsules.
1 Box = 1 month.
Box of 90 capsules.
1 Box = 3 months.