The plants Lero HYDRACUR is composed of have been carefully selected for the quality of their active constituents. The choice made of which part of the plant to use varied according to its content of active constituents.
BLACKCURRANT: Part used: the leaf Constituents: flavonoïdes
HIBISCUS: Part used: the flower Constituents: anthocyanosides
MEADOWSWEET: Part of meadowsweet used: the flower Constituents: flavonol heterosides
CHERRY STALK: Part used: the stalk Constituents: flavonoids
DANDELION: Part used: the leaf Constituents: vitexin
ROSE HIP : Part used: the deseeded fruit Constituents: vitamin C
Some tips to get optimum benefit from your treatment:
- Drink 1.5 litres of water every day – more in the event of physical exertion.
- Eat 5 portions of fruit and vegetables every day.
- Never skip a meal, not even if you have broken the rules of your diet.
- Eat low fat dairy products.
- Choose margarine in preference to reduced fat butter.
- If you feel hungry between meals, eat fruit, yoghurt or cottage cheese.
- Do 30 minutes’ walking, 4 or 5 times a week.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE PRODUCT
Lero HYDRACUR tastes nice and does not contain alcohol, it is therefore suitable for all. Easy to drink, whether in the office or at home: a single dose diluted in a bottle of water can be drunk at any time of the day. Furthermore, one dose of Lero HYDRACUR contains very few calories, the daily intake being the equivalent of only a quarter of a sugar cube!
|ANALYSE||15 ml||450 ml|
|Extrait de cassis||160 mg||4,8 g|
|Extrait de pissenlit||160 mg||4,8 g|
|Extrait de cynorrhodon||80 mg||2,4 g|
|Extrait d’hibiscus||80 mg||2,4 g|
|Extrait de queue de cerise||40 mg||1,2 g|
|Extrait de reine des prés||40 mg||1,2 g|
To drain away water and toxins.
To help slim down the figure.
1 dose of 5ml (measuring-cap) to be diluted in a large glass of water or in a bottle of water to be drunk in the course of the day.
Bottle of 150ml.
1 bottle = 1 month.