FOR CHOLESTEROL AS LOW AS POSSIBLE
EFSA (European Food Safety Authority), European authority certifying dietary supplements, has recently recognised the role of plant sterols in managing cholesterol levels, with the proviso that at least 1.5g of these components be consumed each day.
Each tablet of Lero ACOTYS contains 750mg of phytosterols, which enables the recommended intake to be met each day.
A raised blood cholesterol level is a risk factor for the development of coronary heart disease. Lero ACOTYS contains phytosterols which enable blood cholesterol to be reduced.
Lero ACOTYS is exclusively for those who wish to lower their blood cholesterol level. Consumption of a quantity of added plant sterols or plant stanols higher than 3g per day is to be avoided.
Lero ACOTYS tablets are to be taken before each main meal so as to reduce the assimilation of cholesterol consumed in food. They are lemon-flavoured.
A few rules to follow for optimum benefit from your treatment:
- Avoid eating fatty meats such as pork and lamb as well as all forms of pork products (except for boiled ham with the fat cut off) and choose white meat (chicken without skin, turkey)
- Cut down on cheese and Viennese pastries. Choose the lower-fat goat cheeses.
- Choose the polyunsaturated or monounsaturated fatty acids that are found in oily fish (salmon, tuna, etc…) and oilseed rape or olive oil, the famous omega-3.
- Do not eat more than two eggs per week and avoid mayonnaise and sauces.
- Get into the habit of steam cooking or grilling and avoid ready meals as much as possible.
- Eat more fruit, vegetables and wholemeal cereals so as to increase your fibre intake.
- Use margarines enriched with phytosterols.
- Several times a week do a regular physical activity such as brisk walking, swimming or cycling.
|ANALYSE POUR 2 COMPRIMÉS||AJR|
1 tablet to be chewed at the start of each main meal.
Box of 30 tablets.