RESTORE COMFORT AND HYGIENE
Lero GYNELYS provides you with:
- cranberry. This red berry, which is well known in North America, contains proanthocyanidins (PAC) from the family of polyphenols. Lero GYNELYS contains 36mg of proanthocyanidins per capsule.
- 2 strains of Lactobacillus – Lactobacillus Rhamnosus and Lactobacillus Fermentum – protected by a gastro-resistant matrix that ensures survival in the acid PH of the stomach.
How to benefit to the full from your Lero GYNELYS treatment
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do not retain your urine as that promotes the proliferation of germs.
- Do not pause while passing water. Urinate without stopping.
- Pass water after you have sex each time.
- Use a mild product for intimate hygiene.
- Do not overdo hygiene with disinfectant soaps and vaginal douches that destabilise the vaginal flora and create the conditions for the bacteria responsible for infections to multiply.
DID YOU KNOW?
Urogenital microflora is composed of over 50 kinds of bacteria, of which the main family is that of Lactobacillus.
However, different factors (hormonal, antimicrobial agents, etc…) can disturb the balance of this flora, preventing it from fulfilling its role with germs arriving in the urogenital tract from the bowel.
Once in the bladder or the vagina, these bacteria can attach to its wall and multiply.
|ANALYSE PAR CAPSULE||VNR|
|Extrait sec de cranberry (soit 36 mg de PAC)||135 mg||—|
|Ferments lactiques :|
|- Lactobacillus Fermentum (1 milliard UFC)||10 mg||—|
|- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus (1 milliard UFC)||10 mg||—|
1 capsule a day.
3 to 6 weeks, repeatable.
Box of 20 capsules.
1 Box = 20 days.